Welcome to Edwards AFB iSportsman Service
This webplatform seeks to improve information dissemination about 412th Civil Engineering Group Environmental Management Division Assests Branch (412 CEG/CEVA) outdoor recreational information. The 412th CEG/CEVA supports Natural and Cultural Resources at Edwards Air Force Base, California -- the 2nd largest base in the Air Force, which supports over 10,000 military, federal civilian and contract personnel assigned to a 481 square mile installation.
How to Use iSportsman
- "REGISTER" to create an account.
- Once you have an iSportsman account, go to "My Safety Surveys" and do the appropriate training.
- Verify access requirements/validations by contacting 412 CEG/CEVA.
- Once all necessary validations have been acquired, go to "ACQUIRE PERMITS".
- Find the permit(s) you wish to acquire and "ADD TO CART"
- Once you have added all the permits you wish to acquire, select "VIEW CART & CHECK OUT"
- Verify the permits are correct and "CHECKOUT".
- "CONFIRM" your order, "PRINT PERMITS", and "RETURN TO HOME"
- You can now "CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT"
- Select "CHECK-IN"
- Select your "ACTIVITY" (i.e, fishing, hunting, etc.)
- Select the AREA you wish to recreate in. Only areas that are OPEN will be available for selection.
- "CONFIRM CHECK-IN". You are now checked-in for the activity and area you selected.
- When you are finished for the day, or wish to move to another area, you must "CHECK-OUT"
- LOGIN to your account
- Select "CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT"
- The page will show you where you are currently checked-in. Select "CHECK-OUT"
- If you were hunting or fishing you will be asked "DID YOU CATCH OR COLLECT ANY HARVEST?"
- If you did not, select "NO", then "CONFIRM CHECK-OUT"
- If you caught fish or harvested game, please select "YES". The site will prompt you to select the game and/or fish you harvested and amounts.
- Once you have completed entering harvested fish and game, select "CONFIRM CHECK-OUT"