For hunters wishing to receive credit hours towards a priority bump:
There are several things that are required prior to being eligible to volunteer and get credit:
- Paperwork must be filled out and retuned to 412 CEG/CEVA (see below for required forms)
- You need to review the safety briefing (which is now posted on the iSportsman website if you have an account under "My Safety Briefs" and Titled: "Safety Concerns").
- You need an access letter to enter the area, if you don't have one already (contact 412 CEG/CEVA for more information).
- You can either attend a volunteer work party day so that someone can directly account for your activities and volunteer hours or you must document and self-report your activities.
- For working outside a work party day
- You are required to inform 412 CEG/CEVA know ahead of time what you plan on doing,
- How you plan on accomplishing it
- When (days and times)
- OBTAIN APPROVAL PRIOR TO ANY WORK
- AFTER THE WORK IS COMPLETED, you will need to submit the following to 412 CEG/CEVA:
- Date worked
- Time in and time out
- Statement of what you accomplished
- How many people were involved (include their names if they want credit)
- Before and after photos
- Volunteering outside a work party is based on the honor system and if it is abused the privilege will be revoked and you will no longer be eligible for the priority bump.
- These requirements will be strictly enforced. If you do not follow the procedures outlined above you will NOT receive credit.
- Please see Edwards Hunting and Fishing Instruction 32-7064 for more information on using volunteer hours to bump your priority level.
- DD Form 2793*
- EM Volunteer Application
- EM Volunteer Liability Release
*For DD Form 2793: please fill out the following sections: 2, 6, 7, 9a, 9b, 11a, and 11b.
Mail or drop off forms with original signature to:
120 N. Rosamond Blvd. Suite A
Edwards AFB, CA 93524